Friday, November 23, 2012

It's officially Christmastime!



I'm not sure if the day after Thanksgiving is the true mark of Christmastime, or if it's really the first of December? Either way, in my house we're calling it official!

I spent most of my day working on some holiday designs, ordering my Christmas cards, and planning decor for the house.

This will be the first Christmas tree for the puppies. I don't know how they'll handle it. Best case scenario they don't even really notice it or the packages wrapped up underneath it. Worst case scenario Brady will pee on it, Ella will bark at it and they will both take it down trying to unwrap a few presents. It will probably be something in between. As long as they don't break a window and set the house on fire I think we'll be winning!

In addition to Christmas cards and decor I spent a little time working on a new little freebie for you. It's not quite ready but check back tomorrow or Sunday and I'll have it posted. Nothing terribly special, but a little something fun for the holidays.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get a jump start on some holiday ornaments I've been planning to make. I found this recipe on Pinterest and it looks like a perfect way to decorate a package with a little something special.

Clay Christmas Ornaments

What are you doing to get ready for Christmas?


No comments:

Post a Comment